Railways have brought an increased opportunity to work as an employee for all the young candidates and have a minimum qualification of class X for RRB Group D Syllabus. All the candidates will have to undergo a computer-based examination with multiple choice questions for the RRB Group D Examination 2020.
RRB Group D Level 1 Syllabus includes however 6 subjects Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Logic General Science, generally General Awareness RRB GROUP D The RRB Group D recruitment process will include the following stages of the exam.
(1) Computer Based Test (CBT).
(2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
(3) Document verification and medical.
RRB GROUP D SYLLABUS (CBT) EXAM PATTERN
The RRB Group D process will consist of the following stages of examination.
All the candidates will have to undergo a Computer Based Examination with multiple choice questions for the RRB Group D Exam 2020.
Whose examination period and the number of questions for CBT are given below.
|SUBJECTS||NO OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|GENERAL AWARENESS AND CURRENT AFFAIR||20||20||90 MINUTES|
|GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING||30||30|
(1) Computer based test (CBT)
All eligible candidates will have to undergo computer-based examinations at the scheduled date time and place as per the call letter downloaded from the website of RRB.
(2) Physical ability test (PET)
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, the candidates will be called for PET 3 times of the total vacant posts of the notified posts of RRB.
For male hopefuls
- With a weight of 35 kg at a time, a distance of 100 Meters has to be covered in 2 minutes.
- Must complete 1000 Mature run in 4 minutes 15 seconds
For female hopefuls
- With a weight of 20 kg at a time, a distance of 100 meters has to be covered in 2 minutes.
- Must complete 1000 meter run in 5 minutes 40 seconds
In this, your documents will have to be verified and will have to undergo a medical examination.